Wednesday, February 06, 2008

At Last I did It.- Many thanks to NoldSel

For so many months and few years, I was really struggling on how to finish my own Crisis Management story. I was having difficulties on how to re-access to my Blog. Just few hours ago, Arnold initiated a chat until our conversation reached on how I could re-access to my blog. Thanks God for the technology. I am based in General Santos now and He's in Tagbilaran City but he managed to coach me and finally I am having access to my blog again... Thanks Nold. Wait and see for the final chapter of my experience in DILI, Timor Leste!

I have to park at a moment. Have to prepare something for tomorrow (February 7), its my wife's BIG DAY!!!Peace be with you (Shalom) and God bless you!

1 comment:

noldsel said...

Happy birthday maam Beng!